Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pick of the week...Tata Steel...SHORT call



I've marked the resistance for TISCO at 900. See how it has been struggling to cross that level. We have recommended short on it from friday itself. I am upgrading that intraday call to a positional SHORT call. More reasons on why TISCO is a short...
1. RSI indicates its overbought
2. Its overbought as per slow and fast stochastic indicator.
3. Finally a huge OI buildup (longs) in may series. We have just 8 more days to expiry, expect a lot of unwinding in this counter....In short....SHORT TISCO....target around 830....

I have a lot of people following this blog now and many have subscribed to it by email. A sincere request even to the subscribers to visit the advertisers on this site, that will help me make this blog free for a long time.

If there are any stocks that you would like me to give views on, drop in a message on the cbox in the corner or buzz me on yahoo....travellin_techie

No comments: