Monday, May 26, 2008

Volatile week ahead...May 26


As said in my previous post, market cracked as expected. 3 cheers to us whoever is following my posts. We are now close to expiry and I expect this week to be a very volatile overall. Global cues are negative and needless to say, we will open gap down. I am planning to close my shorts at opening and will wait for bounce to short again. Market is very weak and we have broken the trendline support as indiciated in the charts. Our immediate target is 4800 below which there is a possibility of testing jan lows. So hold on tightly to your shorts and DO NOT PANIC due to sudden spurts in volatility.

Also remember its always safer to short NIFTY in a falling market rather than individual scrips as they may sometimes outperform market based on news or other external factors or even manipulation.

POSITIONAL CALL
We are already short on NIFTY. Hold shorts for first target of 4800. We will update targets as time progresses. Stop loss 5040(closing basis)

P.S: In a falling market, its safer to short at rise rather than to buy for bounces as market tends to fall faster and rise slower. And when it falls it really hurts...so stay short and do not look for small rallies and lose your money

I havent given calls on individual scrips today, we will concentrate on nifty for a few days as market is going to be a little VIOLENT!!! Mark these words!! You will thank me later :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.